We can host a variety of Escape Rooms in a variety of ways to suit what will work best for your planned event. We’re happy to discuss and help plan your event with you so please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Have a group of 4-10 players and upwards of 30 players?, our “Remote Play” Options are great options.
If you’re interested in larger groups of 40-150+ players we have fully digital games which give you the flexibility to host larger groups.
As we all work from home, it’s important to come together as a group to keep our communication skills sharp and continue to work effectively as a team. Online escape rooms are a great way to bond as a group and keep your team connected with each other.
- We can host up anywhere from 4-400 players at once! or spread out throughout our calendar.
- We can accommodate your schedule as well as different time zones.
- Pricing starts at $30 per person. We also offer discounts to non-profits as well as large group discounts.
What sets our games apart from other virtual team building experiences?
- Our Customer Service team is here to help set things up, book your timeslot and help defer payment until closer to the date of the game to allow you time to plan your event.
- Our games are live hosted by an experienced Adventure Guide who will facilitate the whole experience
- Everyone escapes! Our Guides keep the game moving so no one is stuck on any puzzle too long or gets frustrated if they encounter anything difficult.
- Our games are not scary or gory, nor do they have mature themes so they work well for a variety of players.
Call us now to learn more (647) 498-5596, or use the contact form below.
For all of your magic and wizarding needs – Walden’s shop has everything! But wait, something’s amiss – who’s minding the shop? Wands at the ready! Can you help Walden and put a stop to the evil forces that lurk?
You’re special agents and you and your team have one hour to find your way in a home, infiltrate the house of an elaborate mastermind and extract some mysterious and dangerous items. Be quick and be careful– nothing about this house is at is seems.
Ms. Maryweather is a world renowned archaeologist and explorer however her collection of artifacts is in jeopardy. You and your team will have 1 hour to navigate through her stately manor to try to find the most prized possession. But what is it? Value means different things to different people.
A small selection of our previous guests includes:
Email us to enquire about your team building experience.
“This was a great experience – especially in Covid times! My team and I loved solving the puzzles and got out with sixteen seconds to spare. Caroline was a fantastic host and was great at following every direction; we felt like we were actually in the room. We’re definitely signing up for another Looking Glass Adventures experience.”Maida S. – Google Review