As it’s getting closer and closer to winter, we thought why not deliver the puzzles to you?!?
Also, in order to celebrate the launch of our new holiday game, we wanted to do something a little extra special.
Introducing our first online puzzle hunt!
Not only will you have the luxury of solving puzzles for FREE in your own space, we are providing a little incentive! We have some fun prizes for our top 3 puzzle solvers.
Grand prize is a pass for 4 to play our new for 2018 holiday game! We have also included prizes from family discount card (a great stocking stuffer for any parent) as well as a escape room game we’ll ship to you if you’re not local to pick up!
Just be the first to email us with the answer. We will also be dropping hints on social media so if you need a little extra help, just follow us. Keep in mind this is of course a family friendly puzzle challenge but we made it a little more challenging for you since you don’t have a time limit.
We hope you have fun! And just want to wish everyone out there a very happy holidays. We hope you’re having many magical moments with friends and family.
Sign up and we’ll send you a link to our contest.
• The FIRST player or team to complete our challenge will receive one (1) booking for four (4) players to our newest escape room, ’60 Minutes To Save The Holidays!’ ($113 value)
• The SECOND player or team to complete our challenge will receive a free Family Discount Card ($25)
• The THIRD player or team or complete our challenge will receive a free copy of ‘Exit: The Mysterious Museum’ ($18 value)
A few short rules before we begin:
• You must register for the prizes!
• Only those living in the GTA, or those who have transportation to visit our location at 2944 Danforth Ave, Toronto, ON are eligible for in-person prizes (Free play of 60 Minutes To Save The Holidays, free Family Discount Card)
• Players under the age of 16 require a parent or guardian to be present when prizes are claimed.
• This game does not work on mobile. Please use a desktop or laptop, as well as any online resources you need, to complete our puzzles!