Our 5 star birthday party packages now available to book as virtual party! Kids can safely come together online while playing a fun and interactive adventure.
Our parties are versatile for a variety of ages and include a live host which will ensure the group through the entire game. All our games are age appropriate, not scary and are filled with intuitive and interactive puzzles which will engage your group. Our structured parties will be keep the party engaged throughout the experience.
Party packages include:
- Kids and Teen Party– $225 flat rate up to 10 kids, additional players $20 (we count our groups by number of players as our hosts interact with everyone on the team).
- Adult’s Party– $225 flat rate for up to 6 adults, additional players $25 for adults or $20 for kids
- We suggest a group size of about 10-14 kids per game. If you have a larger group we can host 2 games at once and bring the entire group back for the party games.
- 1 hour of a virtual escape room adventure
- 30 minutes of interactive party games including a customized trivia game based on the party child!
- Parties are hosted live through streaming video on site by an experienced party host
Operation Flamingo – Secret Agent
You’re special agents and you and your team have one hour to find your way in a home, infiltrate the house of an elaborate mastermind and extract some mysterious and dangerous items. Be quick and be careful– nothing about this house is at is seems.
- Family Friendly
- Spy Themed Heist Game
- Fun and Quirky
- High Tech and Fast paced
Mystery at Maryweather Mansion
Ms. Maryweather is a world renowned archaeologist and explorer however her collection of artifacts is in jeopardy. You and your team will have 1 hour to navigate through her stately manor to try to find the most prized possession. But what is it? Value means different things to different people.
- Family Friendly
- Suspenseful But Not Scary
- Immersive and Story Based
Walden’s Wizarding Shop
For all of your magic and wizarding needs – Walden’s shop has everything! But wait, something’s amiss – who’s minding the shop? Wands at the ready! Can you help Walden and put a stop to the evil forces that lurk?
- Family Friendly
- Challenging puzzles
- Magic/Wizard Themed
- High Production with dramatic ending
“I booked a virtual birthday party with Looking Glass Adventures and it was a huge hit! Our 12yo and 6 of her friends enjoyed the virtual escape room, solved the challenge, and celebrated afterwards with a birthday quiz. Best of all, the host kept the video call open after the Looking Glass-hosted time period had ended, so our daughter and her friends could keep the party going and catch up casually over video call. Everyone had a great time and it was so nice to hear our 12yo giggle after weeks of lockdown away from her friends and classmates.”Jenny B. – Google Review
I highly recommend Looking Glass Adventures! We booked our very first virtual escape room with Looking Glass Adventures for my daughter’s 8th birthday party and it was a huge hit! All the kids loved it and my daughter said it was her best birthday party ever. The escape room host was fantastic and the kids felt great solving the clues together. The games that they do after the escape room were really great as well. They personalize them for the birthday kid and it really made my daughter feel special. Will definitely book again in the future!Amy A.- Google Review
Our group packages also work well for corporate team building events or clubs/youth groups etc. If you’re interested in a customizable package please contact us for more information.